My client is a boutique real estate group that has a stunning office space and a successful and expanding team that have had huge success in Western Sydney, as a result of offering their clients a one stop shop experience when purchasing property. With a top ranked Principal and multi award winning office that holds dominant market share this company is the perfect one to align your career with whilst enjoying some great financial rewards.
Due to the continued strong growth in Western Sydney my client requires someone to come in and call through past buyer inquiry, past appraisals and other warm relationships on the database and to generate sales, property management and finance leads for the business.
This role can offer part time days and hours and will offer training on my client's systems and services along with access to an abundance of data to call through along with the the latest technology so you can focus on what you do best which is service clients and convert to leads and in turn earn great commissions.
- Current or prior experience in the real estate industry
- Experience calling through data to generate leads
- Flexibility to work part time days and hours
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Professional presentation and a confident phone manner
- A reliable car and clean driver licence
Benefits and Culture:
- Flexible days and hours on offer
- Hourly pay rate + commission per successful lead
- Warm data to call through
- Access to monthly training with sales coach
- Professional work place, award winning office
- Team building activities, lunches and awards dinners to attend
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.