A dynamic and sleek franchise group based on the Lower North Shore that is home to one of the groups top performing agents across the network! This award-winning team is looking for a highly motivated and sales driven Lead Generator to be mentored and trained by the best to become a stand alone agent over the next 18 - 24 months. Set in stunning offices with the latest technology and systems along with an enviable pipeline of properties to sell over the next 12 months this group will set your sales career up for incredible long-term success.
This is one of the most incredible opportunities for a hungry, driven and motivated individual that wants to be trained to become the best! This role will see you part take in weekly role play training sessions to fine tune your sales skills. Working under a successful agent with a focus on the Lower North Shore you will be responsible for:
- Calling through past appraisals and cold prospecting
- Attending open homes and auctions
- Door knocking to generate sales leads
- Preparing for and attending appraisals
- 6 - 12 months experience in a lead generator or junior agent role
- Hunger, drive and ambition to succeed and make money
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence and reliable car
- Desire to be a sales agent long term
- Impeccable presentation and confident communication
Benefits & Culture:
- Base salary + commissions on everything you generate
- Monday - Saturday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Weekly role play training with one of Sydney most elite agents
- Modern office with good systems and the latest technology
- Existing database and brand to leverage off
- Training program in place to see you progress into an agent role
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.