This is an incredible opportunity with one of our "employers of choice". This corporate property group has incredible staff retention and morale in the office is constantly high, this role has only become available due to the current person opting to take a year out to travel.
The new incoming Lease Administrator will become a part of the Sydney Asset Management Team. Reporting to the Portfolio Contract Manager and Senior Property Manager, this role is responsible for providing property management and administrative services across a diverse high profile property portfolio to one of their most valued clients.
Your Key Duties:
- Managing arrears and processing reviews
- Completing Property Inspections and preparation of Inspection Reports
- Maintaining Income and expenditure budgets
- Provide property finance reporting and accounting, physical property administration and Occupancy Agreement administration
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly reports setting out regional performance
- Maintain and develop effective relationships between the Property Portfolio Team and the client
- Personnel attendance at monthly Contract Control Group performance review meetings and or any other required meetings
- Assisting the Property Manager with all major issues and/ or minor issues affecting the Property Portfolio; which have the potential to escalate
Your Key Requirements:
- Real Estate Licence or Certificate of Registration
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in land economics, valuations, property finance reporting or other corporate real estate functions
- Proven managerial ability to interact successfully and work as part of a team
- Developed communication, interpersonal and relationship/stakeholder management with excellent writing skills
- A strong understanding of the practice and requirements of property and environmental dealings
- A firm understanding of the Retail Lease Act 1994 (NSW) and Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (NSW)
Culture is incredibly important in this business so the ability to work as part of a high performing team is imperative. You will possess exemplary written & verbal communication skills, be corporately groomed and believe in the work hard / play hard mentality. This is a large scale business that spend time coaching, mentoring and training their staff on an ongoing basis and as such they always look to promote from within. If you are looking for a role with plenty of scope to further your long term Property career then this is an opportunity you need to explore.Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190Or click apply to send your CV!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles. www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment