This confident boutique agency in the lush lower north shore are seeking a leasing consultant to join their close-knit, high-performing team. With monthly team incentives, a hugely supportive director, and opportunity to progress within the business, this is a client you want to align your long-term property management career with.
Working closely with this close-knit property management team, as the leasing consultant you will be responsible for:
- Processing tenancy applications from start to finish
- Coordinating all marketing and online listings
- Open for inspections
- Tenancy reference checks
- Assisting in preparing properties to be put on the market
- Follow up all phone and email enquiries
- Ad hoc property management admin tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Ideally 6-12 months real estate experience
- Immaculate presentation
- Motivated attitude
- Team player and happy to be office all rounder
- Punctual and organised
- Reliable car and driver's license
Benefits and Culture:
Join a team that love to progress within the business. This is the team you want to be a part of in beginning your career in real estate as you will be mentored by the best and given complete 360 training. A fun and motivated team with heaps of social catch ups and incentives.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.