Join and one of the fastest growing brands in the property industry as a leasing consultant, servicing high end clientele and properties across the north shore. Incredible opportunity to step up your real estate career from a reception or administration role into an established property management department with a stepped out career progression plan in place.
Join a department with over 1,100 managements and growing as a leasing consultant, backing up the property management team in:
- Open for inspections
- Processing all tenancy applications
- Lease sign ups
- Tenancy reference checks
- Uploading properties online
- Assisting with repairs and maintenance
- Assisting with some routine and ingoing inspections
Skills and Experience:
- 12+ months experience in the real estate industry
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- Immaculately presented
- Knowledge of REST ideal
- A team player who is willing to assist the team
- Highly organised and driven
- People person
Benefits and Culture:
Be a part of a young and fun team who are driven and hungry for success. An opportunity to be mentored by managers and directors who have started at the bottom and know what it takes to progress in the business! Learn proper systems and processes to set you up for the rest of your real estate career, either in property management or sales.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.