Are you looking for a fabulous role close to home on the beautiful Northern Beaches? This is an office with an awesome team culture that is not to be overlooked. This highly successful boutique agency that are well known in the area with an established success record for over 30 years.
You will be joining an expanding team as their leasing consultant, learning the fundamentals of the real estate industry with tasks including:
- All general leasing duties
- Open for inspections
- Processing all tenancy applications and references
- Preparing properties to be open for inspection
- Uploading and maintaining all online listings
- Assisting property management team in ad hoc admin tasks
- Assisting with repairs and maintenance
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Driver license and reliable car
- 12 months industry experience
- Motivated attitude & team player
- Immaculate presentation
- High levels of organisational skills
Benefits and Culture:
In return for your efforts you will be given ongoing training & support from a very experienced team. This role is Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu and offers plenty of social events and team bonding activities always giving you something to look forward to! Beautiful Northern Beaches location.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.