A market leading and award winning agency based on the North Shore is offering a rare opportunity for a junior candidate to join their residential team as a leasing as a Leasing Consultant. With amazing training on offer from industry leaders, our client offers amazing room to progress within the team whether it be further into Property Management or Sales.
As the leasing consultant for a portfolio of 260 properties, your main tasks will include:
- Preparing for open for inspections
- Marketing and coordination of all online listings
- Diary management, conducting open homes & appointments
- Processing all tenancy applications and references
- Preparing marketing collateral for all properties
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Monday - Saturday with a full day off
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Ideally 6 months in a real estate office
- Motivated attitude and willingness to learn
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
Benefits and Culture:
A rare opportunity to join the best with amazing hands on training and the ability to progress within the company for the right candidate. This is an office that strives to provide the highest standards of service and does not want a passenger along for the ride. This is ideal for a candidate who wants to step up and have the chance to prove themselves in the real estate industry.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.