Be part of a hugely successful brand with strong market dominance, excellent branding, world class systems and unrivalled training. Working in a leasing team of two and overseeing properties spread from Bondi to Maroubra, this highly dynamic and fast paced role will establish your Real Estate career and provide you with the foundation that you need to ensure success in an ever changing industry. In exchange, you will be a highly driven and vibrant individual who has exceptional communication skills and a passion for all things property. Having the ability to provide exceptional customer service whilst being highly organised is a must.
About the role:
This is a fast paced leasing role that will have you overseeing the leasing of properties all over Sydney's Eastern Beaches.
- Conduct leasing inspections, collect names & numbers from prospective tenants
- Process applications & conduct reference checking
- Update advertising for vacant properties
- Respond to all email & phone enquiries
- Prepare lease packs & lease sign ups
- Maintain communication with clients, update landlords and nurture tenants
- Arrange inspections & access to properties
- Prepare reports for Management
Skills and Experience needed:
- Certificate of Registration is essential
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Own reliable car and drivers licence
- Immaculate presentation & communication skills
- Local knowledge of Eastern Suburbs
- Genuine passion or Real Estate
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Prepared to go the extra mile for clients and the team
- Work Monday to Saturday with a day off during the week
Benefits and Culture:
- Access to first class industry training & franchise events
- Fast paced environment with the ability to progress.
- Collaborative & successful office environment
- Leading brand with superior marketing and latest technology
- Be rewarded and recognised for your hard work!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Naomi Monfrooy on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.resolverrecruitment.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/resolver-recruitment/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/resolverrecruitment/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ