Our client is after an enthusiastic and well-presented leasing consultant with 1 – 2 years’ experience who is looking to take the next step in their RE career. This role will see you undertaking all aspects of leasing while working for a prominent brand in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. With access to on-going training and support, this is the perfect opportunity for any individual looking to grow their skill set and eventually step into a Business Development or Sales role. Apply now and cement yourself as a leader in the RE industry.
About the role:
Work in a team of people who love what they do. This role will see you achieving results and exceeding expectations of clients and management.Handling enquiries from prospective tenants
- Showing Properties
- Processing tenant applications and obtaining references
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager
- Maintaining communication with clients, updating landlords and nurturing tenants
- Prepare marketing campaigns for properties.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Must have certificate of registration
- At least 1 – 2 years Real Estate experience
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills
- A highly drive and Self-motivated individual with exceptional organisation skills
- Have your own car and drivers licence
- Strong desire to learn and a can do attitude
- Work Monday to Saturday with a day off during the week
Benefits and Culture:
- Vibrant and Busy office with a collaborative team environment
- Clear progression pathway for the right candidate
- Access to training and support from a prominent brand leader in the industry
- Be rewarded and recognised for your hard work!
- Fun and frequent social and franchise events
Apply in strict confidence to:
Naomi Monfrooy on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: