Our Client is a well-known national name that has a focus on residential properties. Diverse in what they offer and reputable in the markets they operate, they are now looking for a Leasing Consultant to join their professional team.
About the role:
Working closely with the Property Managers you will be responsible for the leasing of all vacant managements. This role does include Saturday work with a day off in lieu.
- Backing up the Property Managers
- Assisting with in-going and outgoing inspections
- Processing tenant applications
- Conduct lease sign ups
- Conducting open home for inspection
- Showing prospective tenants through properties
- Advertising properties online
- Use of Rest, Filesmart, Inspection Manager
Skills & Experience needed:
- 6 – 12 months Real Estate Experience
- Immaculate presentation
- Clear written and spoken communication skills
- Current Certificate of registration is essential
- Reliable car
- Happy to look at candidates who have been on reception and are ready to make a move in their career!
Benefits and Culture:
- Amazing office culture with a close knit team and fantastic reputation
- Fast paced environment with the ability to progress.
- Fun and frequent social and franchise events
- Be rewarded and recognised for your hard work!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Naomi Monfrooy on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: