Our client is one of the Sydney CBD's leading Real Estate Groups; with multiple offices that have gone from strength to strength since they opened their doors 3 years ago this business boasts an incredibly successful sales team as well as an impressive Property Management team with a rent roll that is growing daily. To help manAge this growth we are now looking for a high energy, massively driven Leasing Consultant to join their team working side by side their Director of Property Management. This is your chance to work with a team who collectively work together to ensure that their brand is the strongest in the marketplace and who assist each other on a daily basis to ensure they are the best they can be! This is a business that is really going places.
About the role:
This role will see you being exposed to all aspects of the Leasing side of the business, whilst also gaining hands on experience across the business under the leadership of company directors and senior managers. You will be part of a hugely successful, young and hungry team that are results driven and absolutely love coming to work every day! Duties will include:
- Leasing properties
- OFI’s private inspections
- Typing up lease agreements
- Preparation of tenancy packs
- Use of Property Me
- Work under experienced director who will mentor you
- Monday – Saturday role with a day off in lieu
- Start ASAP
- Certificate of Registration is essential
- Knowledge of CRM system – PropertyMe ideal
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work at a quick pace
- Ideally 6 – 12 months experience
- Licence and reliable car a MUST!
- Near new offices in harbourside location
- Parking provided close to the office
- Receive hands on training and mentoring
- Work with some of Sydney’s most incredible properties
- Amazing office culture
- Your chance to be part of a young, fun & super successful team
This role is only available through Resolver Recruitment – please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity where your career will continue to flourish!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Naomi Monfrooy on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!