National franchise brand and market dominating agency based on the Northern Beaches. This large office strives to be the best and is looking for an entry level candidate who wants structure, support and a huge amount of training with the option to progress within the business.
This office has no room for passengers and is searching for a candidate looking to kick-start their real estate career and be the best with this high performing agency. Tasks include:
- Open for inspections
- Processing all rental applications
- Reference checking
- Lease preparation and general administration
- Uploading listings online
- May assist in routine inspections for property management
- Coordinating and liaising with tenants and landlords
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Car and valid driver's licence
- Real estate experience ideal but not essential
- Positive and proactive attitude is a MUST
- Motivated to be the best, highly confident
- Team player
- Immaculate presentation
Benefits and Culture:
This highly established office has a huge property management department of 15 employees already and is seeking another leasing agent to join their team of 2. Huge amount of training and support with a really friendly and welcoming team. An opportunity for an individual to step up into a large office which is a national franchise and progress within the company.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.