Our client has been in business in the St George/Hurstville area for over 80 years and are highly reputable in the community. They pride themselves on having high staff retention and always working as a team. They offer their clients the highest standards of service and are hugely successful in both sales and property management.
Join a highly successful property management department as a Property Manager with tasks including:
- Managing a portfolio of 150 properties
- Arrears, rent reviews and renewals
- Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Leasing and admin support in the office
- No accounts
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience as a property manager
- Certificate of Registration
- Mandarin speaking ideal but not essential
- Immaculately presented
- Customer focused
- Great team player
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- No tribunal experience necessary
- Reliable car and drivers licence
Benefits and Culture:
Work beside a team of 2 senior property managers who have been with the company for over 20 years. This company is looking for someone who is going to be the right culture fit for the office as the team comes first in this successful real estate company. Great training and room to progress within the business.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.