Our client provides the highest standards of service to their clientele across Sydney's Northern Beaches. This vibrant office is looking for a marketing coordinator to join their high performing sales team in providing efficient and high end marketing collateral for their clients.
This role is an opportunity for an individual to begin their marketing career in the property industry. This role includes:
- Coordinating all residential and property management marketing
- Agent marketing
- Coordinating all mail outs, newsletters, brochures and magazines
- Assisting the marketing manager when required
- Data entry and database management
- Sales administration
- Personal assistant duties to the Director
- Listing proposals and market appraisals
- Marketing invoicing and vendor liaising
Skills and Experience:
- Real estate experience ideal but not essential
- Previous marketing experience
- Certificate of Registration
- Creative thinker
- Be able to work autonomously
- High organised and ability to multitask
Benefits and Culture:
Join a young, tight knit team on the northern beaches who work hard and offer lots of social activities. This is an individual who likes to be a part of a top performing sales team and drive results. Great opportunity to step into a marketing role in the property industry.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.