With an incredible amount of variety, you will be busy each moment of your day. You will be expected to:
- Manage the front office in full
- All aspects of sales administration
- Assist with marketing preparation & booking suppliers
- Set up Property Management and Sales files
- Prepare canvassing letters for Sales & PM
- Ensure compliance on each of the agents files
- Upload properties to relevant portals
- Prepare management & lease agreements
The person who will be successful in securing this exciting role will be someone with an upbeat and outgoing personality who believes in absolute team work and does this with enthusiasm and a smile! You will be someone who is prepared to help wherever is needed with the team as they gear towards their next exciting phase of growth. Essentials include:
- At least 2 years previous Real Estate experience, PM experience is advantageous
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of personal presentation
- Solid understanding of the Sales and Property Management process
- The ability to work as part of a close knit and fun team
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate license
- Agent box knowledge would be highly regarded
A chance to work with a really passionate and high performing team who genuinely love what they do, you can feel an incredible vibe the moment you walk through their front door. A pure Monday to Friday role you will be given loads of autonomy and plenty of responsibility to make the role your own.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 48 741
Or click apply to send your CV!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles. www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment