Join a boutique agency on the Northern Beaches that is a part of a national franchise brand specialising in prestige property in the Manly, Freshwater and the Curl Curl area. Take the next step up in your real estate career. Our client is looking for a personal assistant to work directly for the Principal of the business, assisting him in a complete 360 sales administration and marketing role with the progression to step up into an associate agent.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years real estate experience ideally in a sales support role. As the personal assistant to the Principal, you will be responsible for:
- Diary and email management to the Principal
- All sales administration for all current campaigns
- All marketing coordination for current campaigns
- Preparing market appraisals and research
- Attending all open for inspections and auctions
- Private buyer appointments
- Pest and building inspections
- Exchanges and settlements
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 3 years' experience in a sales support role
- Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- Immaculate presentation
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- Ability to back up Principal in all aspects of sales campaigns
Benefits and Culture:
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to take the next step up in their career, supporting a Principal of a highly successful agency with the option to progress into an associate agent if they wish. Great office in prime location on the Northern Beaches with outstanding office culture where you will enjoy coming into work every day!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.