Our client is an award winning office based in the highly sought after heart of the Eastern Suburbs. An opportunity to work with the area's top real estate agents and learn systems and processes that will set you up for the rest of your real estate career. Join and office who specialise in high end clientele in Sydney and support the Principal of the office and their team as a sales personal assistant.
The successful candidate will have had sales administration or high level property management experience and be reporting directly to the Principal:
- Diary and email management to the Principal
- All sales administration for all current campaigns
- All marketing coordination for current campaigns
- Preparing market appraisals and research
- Attending all open for inspections and auctions
- Private buyer appointments
- Pest and building inspections
- Exchanges and settlements administration
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 1-2 years sales administration experience in real estate
- Certificate of Registration
- Drivers License and reliable car
- Immaculately presented
- Ability to speak and service with high end clientele
- Highly organised and ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
Benefits and Culture:
Join an award winning agency in the heart of the Eastern suburbs and learn from some of the best in the industry! Have an office that will provide you the correct training and support to see your real estate career excel to the next level. Work for a highly successful Principal who takes care of their team and rewards loyalty in turn!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.