Break your way into the real estate industry as a personal assistant to a Property Manager Head of a leading international real estate company. You must be highly motivated, organized, with the right attitude and immaculately presented.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience as a personal assistant or administration wanting to step into the real estate industry. Working across multiple offices and a team of property managers you will assist the department head with day to day responsibilities such as;
- Signing up and assisting the preparation of new properties
- Liaising with photographers and organizing all marketing
- Final inspections of new developments
- Client relationship management
Skills and Experience:
- Great written and verbal skills
- Current Certificate of Registration is essential
- Car and valid Driver's license
- Immaculate presentation
- Great and positive attitude
- Great organizational skills
Our client is a highly regarded company located on the lower north shore. Running for over 30 years, they are one of the most highly regarded offices in the industry. Positions with this office are rare so don't miss this great opportunity to join a great team with amazing support! APPLY TODAY!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.