About the Client:
Our client is an established agency specialising in prestige property based on the upper North Shore. With a rapidly expanding business, our client is looking for a high level Personal Assistant to support a fast paced and highly successful Director who has a passion for delivering exceptional advice and service to their clients.
About the Role:
Supporting this super successful and fast paced Director whilst he runs a large amount of sales campaigns at any one time; he is looking for someone who is always 2 steps ahead of him at any given time and some of your duties will include:
- Organising/coordinating all sales and marketing administration
- Running the diary of the Director and booking appointments
- Liaising with solicitors, vendors, purchasers etc
- Preparing proposals, appraisal packs, and other official documents
- Assisting with Property research
- Compiling callback lists and prospecting lists
- Maintaining and updating CRM database
- Organising settlement gifts
- Occasional pre-settlement & valuer inspections
Experience and Skills needed:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable vehicle
- Highly organised, proactive and diligent work ethic
- Ability to multitask at a high level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to converse with high end clientele
- Exceptional computer skills
- Immaculately presented
Benefits and Culture:
Join a successful team who strive to be the best! Work in a gorgeous office with a business dedicated to the ongoing training and development of their staff with the opportunity to progress within this large corporate group. This Director works hard and recognises and rewards hard work in return. If you are looking for a role working in a great team of people with an high level of staff interaction and plenty fun along the way then this is the role for you.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.