** LISTED EXCLUSIVELY WITH RESOLVER RECRUITMENT**
Join a brand rich with history which has recently been re-launched in the marketplace with two industry respected Property professionals at the helm. This is a chance for an energetic, focused and passionate Personal Assistant to really forge themselves a long term career within this business and will allow you to show leadership, create and implement your own systems and procedures, and take ownership within this fast growing business.
Working out of stunning offices in the heart of the CBD this broad role will encompass a variety of tasks including:
- Preparing sales paperwork and coordinating settlements
- Maintaining daily calendars and managing a steady workflow
- Liaising with vendors and potential purchasers
- Greeting clients and conducting internal meeting preparation
- Attending external appointments as required.
- Processing all Sales Agency Agreements
- Database management - update and manage the CRM
- Coordinating property marketing
- Managing auction campaigns and documentation
- Invoicing and payment processing
- Booking domestic and international travel
Essentials for this role include:
- Team player, glowing personality with a fun sense of humour
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail with accountability
- Ability to prioritise working towards deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to different situations with ease
- Real Estate experience (preferable)
- Current Real Estate Certificate IV
- Self driven, and able to work independently
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite and modern CRM/database systems.
This is a group that is really moving quickly and the long term opportunities within this business are extraordinary. Enjoy coming to work each day with 2 Directors who are fun, driven and have a true vision for a large property business then this is the role for you.
Keen to learn more? Contact me today to apply!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: