PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO TOP PERFORMING AGENT - LOWER NORTH SHORE
- VIBRANT, FUN, DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT!
- RARE and EXCITING opportunity in a TOP PERFORMING OFFICE!
- Pure Monday to Friday role
This high-profile office based on the Lower North Shore is offering a phenomenal opportunity for a talented and driven individual to join their ranks! With a fantastic emphasis on work-life balance and a vibrant and fun office environment, this agency prides themselves on putting their employees first and boast an incredibly high level of staff retention! Laying a key focus on excellence and success, this forward-thinking, dynamic office is offering a chance to work alongside the best-of-the best!
This role requires a HIGHLY-MOTIVATED, ORGANISED individual with a keen eye for detail and a PASSION for EXCELLENCE. This exclusive opportunity offers the chance to work in conjunction with the area's NUMBER ONE SALES AGENT & DIRECTOR! Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of both the professional and personal diaries of the Director
- Full telephone management
- Answer and direct emails on the Director's behalf
- Event management, including staff and client functions
- Prepare documents, reports and presentations
- Coordination of internal and external meetings
- Provide support to team members
- Back up the marketing and admin teams when necessary
- Coordinate and prepare for board meetings
- A confident decision-maker able to work autonomously
- A self-motivated and a proactive mindset
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable presentation
- Reliability and a high level of confidentiality are essential.
- Current Certificate of Registration
Apply in strict confidence to:
Hannah Forbes 0424 102 785
or click apply to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: