My client covers all aspects of new residential developments, from concept to completion, their expertise sits within the acquisition and sale of development projects throughout Sydney. They provide specialist services for developers, including site identification, recommended high and best use, market research and strategic sales and marketing campaigns.
An ideal step up from residential real estate sales this role will see you given full exclusivity to focus on site and project sales in the Liverpool and surrounding areas. You will start your position sourcing sites and putting them to the market and off the back of that listing projects to be sold off plan where you will build a team around you to sell the projects. You will also manage buyer relationships, put a pipeline of prospective Vendors together along with pricing projects and carrying out competitor research.
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- 2 years residential sales experience in the Liverpool area
- Solid knowledge of the Liverpool area and surrounds
- A clean drivers licence and reliable car
- Impeccable presentation & strong negotiation skills
- $50,000 base salary + commission
- Increase comm splits & job title as your experience increases
- Opportunity to step into site sales & project marketing
- Excellent mentoring available
- Capitalise on this booming growth corridor of Sydney to make great money
- Established & reputable brand
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.