THIS ROLE IS EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE THROUGH RESOLVER RECRUITMENT*
Is a community based Sydney based Property Development Group who believe in creating entire communities within their residential developments across the Sydney metropolitan area. They have gained a reputation in the marketplace by delivering high quality residential apartments with the finest finishes and the deliverance of entire communities has been well received. With a pipeline of 3 projects due to be delivered at the end of we are looking for a Project Manager to work side by side the Development Director of this thriving business.
As the new Project Manager in the Development Team you will be working closely with Development Director as well as another Project Manager. You will be responsible with your team to deliver the project outcomes of the group. Duties will include:
- Collaborate as part of the Project Team to oversee property development projects, including due diligence processes; stakeholder, consultant and contractor liaison; and delivery within approved budget and timeline.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive recommendations and documentation related to onsite works to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget within agreed scope, and achieve target margins.
- Assist with contract administration by drafting and reviewing contract notices, reviewing claims for payment, time and quality across the project lifecycle.
- Oversee the on-site works undertaken by contractors and subcontractors, to ensure delivery of quality and contracted scope of works.
- Prepare timely, accurate & professional (internal and external) reports that support the proactive management of projects.
- Exercise sound business judgement, identify, investigate and analyse impacts and/or opportunities with a solution focus.
- Ensure compliance with all Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policies, Contractual and legislative requirements.
The new Project Manager will have a minimum of 3 years Project Management experience in the Sydney marketplace and will have a thorough understanding of medium to high density residential projects. You should also:
- Have hands on experience working as a Project Manager
- Possess relevant industry degrees locally
- Have sound business judgement
- Be able to prepare reports at board level
- Well-developed connections within relevant industry bodies
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: