- Salary to $150,000 + high bonus structure
- Manage internal sales team across Eastern Sea board
- Work directly for renowned local Developer
Is a leading local Residential Developer who is renowned for creating sustainable and community focused Residential Projects in both the apartment and the house and land space. With a strong presence across the Eastern seaboard in NSW, VIC and QLD they are known for their high-quality designs and finishes to their product and they have some relatively large plans to bring to fruition in the coming years. With more than 200 well priced apartments and houses to sell immediately they are looking for an experienced Project Marketing Sales Manager to become a pivotal part of their team based in Sydney.
As the new Project Sales Manager you will be expected oversee this inhouse sales team in NSW to and assist them in continuing & improving their solid sales track record. Based in their Sydney offices you will be reporting into the NSW General Manager.
Duties will include:
- Cultivate the “winning culture” within a growing team
- Manage relationships across the current sales networks / agents
- Introduce a range of new sales networks / agents for the businesses
- Continue to mentor, train and continually develop the skills of sales team
- Recruit, train and integrate additional new sales staff
- Establish and drive the collection and analysis of effective market research
- Work with MD and GM to develop new products and services for specific market segments
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all Equity and Joint Venture development partners
- Introduce, analyse and recommend the acquisition of suitable development opportunities.
Essential skills will include:
- Demonstrated experience managing project sales team
- Proven performance in exceeding expectations
- Sound understanding of sourcing new site opportunities
- Able to manage, mentor & lead in a positive manner
- Confidant in preparing reports and updates for board
- Sound understanding of the NSW marketplace
- Relevant qualifications
This is a company founded on family values assuring sound work / life balance. If you are ready to work with one of the country’s most well-known and highly regarded Property Development Groups please contact me today.
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
Or click apply now