Based on the Lower North Shore my client is a Sydney owned and operated Development, Construction and Funds Management group that have been servicing the Sydney market for over 15 years. With multiple awards behind them and incredibly low staff turnover they are looking for an experienced Project Sales Executive to sell 3 upcoming residential projects.
This is role calls for a May commencement and will require you to work weekends and 3 week days. You will be placed in a display suite on the North Shore and will sell off plan apartments on the North Shore and in the Ryde area. There will be leads given and the team is small so you will have an excellent opportunity to make commissions from day one.
- A minimum 2 years project sales experience
- Fluent Mandarin language skills highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to drive inquiry into sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full availability every weekend + 3 week days ongoing
- A current real estate licence and ABN is essential
- Exclusive residential projects you can sell from launch to final release
- Commission only up to .8% splits; 50% paid on exchange & balance on settlement
- Buyer leads given
- State of the art display suite and strong marketing campaign to drive inquiry
- 3 projects launch in 2018 and the tail end of another project to sell
- Work directly for the developer
- Family friendly and social team, regular BBQ's and team drinks
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.