A young, energetic and sleek agency based in the heart of the Sydney CBD this group has a focus on project sales and marketing, property management and residential re-sales. With a huge surge in growth over the past twelve months this group has just listed a major residential project in the inner city and is looking for a hungry Mandarin or Cantonese speaking project sales candidate to join the team.
Working closely with the Director you be trained to become the best project sales agent in Sydney! You will work in both the display suite and CBD based head office on a Monday - Sunday basis with 3 days off across the fortnight and will focus on working buyer inquiry and the buyer database to sell off plan apartments in Sydney. This role will also involve;
- Following up buyer inquiry and booking in appointments
- Working in the display suite and taking buyers through the project
- Cross selling various projects
- Calling through past buyer inquiry to inform them of upcoming projects
- Negotiate and close sales
- Manage buyer relationships and referrals
- Fluent Mandarin or Cantonese language skills
- 12 months sales, leasing or business development experience in real estate
- Knowledge of the Sydney property market
- A current certificate of registration
- A clean drivers licence
- A willingness to be trained on dialogue and project sales techniques
- Monday - Sunday with a days off in lieu
- Base + commissions
- Ongoing weekly training from the Sales Manager
- Access to exclusive projects and buyer inquiry
- Achievable and realistic targets to make commissions
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.