Undisputed market leaders at what they do this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed. This position offers the successful candidate experience and exposure to property facility management.
An exciting opportunity that will provide full training and support ultimately providing you with a solid platform to make career progression into a full property management role. If you are looking for a change away from residential property management into the commercial space then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Each day will see you carrying out the following duties:
- Managing all repair and maintenance
- Issue work orders
- Obtain quotes
- Liaison with owners
- Tech savvy
- Assist with the tracking and processing of Annual Fire Safety Statements
The perfect place to gain an understanding of the sales and management functions of a busy commercial agency. The portfolio comprises approx. 450 leases. in 350 properties throughout Metropolitan Sydney, regional NSW and a few properties in QLD.
- Solid written communication skills
- Residential or Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Persistence and hungry to learn
- Capability to work unsupervised, task orientated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Work well in a team environment
- Knowledge and familiarity with commercial/retail leases
This small and tight knit team has an impeccable reputation and is a market leader at what they do. Great co-workers, exceptionally high staff retention and a real nurturing environment.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.