Look after a tidy portfolio of properties with your main focus on landlord and tenant client care.
You will be supported by a leasing consultant and property management assistant.
Don't worry about accounts as this is looked after as well!!
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Manage arrears
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Manage repairs and maintenance
- Outgoing and routine inspections
- Management of bonds
- Tribunal and insurance claims
- Minimum 2 years experience managing own portfolio
- Knowledge of the Inner City marketplace favourable
- A current Certificate or Real Estate Licence essential
- Excellent client care skills
- Polished written & verbal communication
- Monday – Friday role
- Phone provided
- No accounts!
- Collaborative team environment
- Full support by leasing consultant and admin assistant
Apply in strict confidence to:
Michelle Alchian on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website www.resolverrecruitment.com.au
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: