As one of Sydney CBD's leading property agencies with beautiful offices and an absolute commitment to delivering an outstanding service to their local market, our client has a reputation that can only be described as impeccable!!!
The best part about this role is that you will be aligning yourself with an impressive team of successful property managers and sales agents as well as a business you can well and truly establish a long-term career with. You will love coming to work every day!!!!!!!!
This business is growing at a rapid pace so this role is available now for an immediate start!!
Encompassing every aspect of Property Management for this prestige portfolio of around 120 residential properties including:
- Develop strong contacts with Landlords and Tenants
- Rental arrears, reviews and renewals
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections for your portfolio
- Proactively conduct rent reviews and lease renewals
- Accounting, bank reconciliation and data entry.
- Assisting Trust Accountant with EOM
- Process applications, manage tenant enquiries and inspections
- At least 12-18 months experience minimum in a similar role
- A genuine passion for property management
- First class customer service skills
- Sound attention to detail and impeccable presentation
- Strong knowledge of the Act
- Knowledge of either REST or PropertyMe and Inspection Manager preferable
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Drivers license and reliable car
- A pure Monday to Friday role
- Near new offices in harbourside location
- Parking provided!
- Work with some of Sydney's most incredible properties
- Be part of a young, fun & super successful team
- Fun social & team building activities
Apply in strict confidence to:
Michelle Alchian on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.resolverrecruitment.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/resolver-recruitment/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/resolverrecruitment/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ