My client is a Mt Druitt based, boutique agency servicing Sydney's Western Suburbs. With a focus on finance, residential sales and property management they are market leaders who have been recognised multiple times as awards finalists for their success and contribution to the community and the real estate industry.
A Monday - Saturday role that will see you work with a Senior Property Manager to manage 160 residential properties your responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with leasing, processing applications & lease sign ups
- Landlord & Tenant communication
- In/outgoing and routine inspections
- Arrears management
- Manage repairs & maintenance requests
- 12 - 18 months experience managing a portfolio
- Knowledge of REST, Filesmart, Inspect real estate all highly desirable
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A reliable car & clean drivers licence
- Availability to work Saturdays
My client offers a young and vibrant work space that is modern and open plan to encourage a collaborative work environment. This client has the latest technology and systems along with plenty of support to ensure you can manage your work load with ease. They enjoy regular training sessions to ensure you are continually learning and up skilling on your experience.
My client offers a base salary of $55,000, a company phone and a generous annual bonus, easy parking along with the opportunity to further progress within the property management department. You will be given a full day off for working Saturday's and will also be given support with accounts, new business and administration so you can focus on managing the portfolio.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.