Brand New Role - Just Listed!
About the client:
Just called in from one of our favourite Clients this is a role for a Property Manager who wants to be a part of a real team! Situated in gorgeous harbourside offices in the North Sydney area this is an office with around 10 staff & that will give you sensational support with ongoing training with hands on Directors.
About the role:
Step in to this Monday - Friday Property Manager role that will see you conduct the following:
- Manage a portfolio of 150 - 200 residential properties
- Ingoing/outgoing & periodic inspections
- Repairs & maintenance
- Rental reviews and lease renewals
- No leasing
- No new business
- No accounts
Skills & experience needed:
- At least 2 - 3 years property management experience
- Outstanding customer services skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Certificate of Registration
- Reliable care & current drivers license
Benefits & culture:
This office is part of a major franchise group and are well renowned on the Lower North Shore for their strong property management team. Work in a team of professionals that work hard but also have a lots of fun along the way with team lunches, awards nights and social functions and also offer amazing ongoing training too!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Lauren Young on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.