Our Client is the leading Agency in the Inner West, their branding & marketing is impeccable & their reputation in their local areas is unrivalled; they are well known for their 6 star customer service & excellent results. With a hugely successful Property Management business they are renowned for their training & for looking from within to promote into Senior roles across their business.
Reporting to the Department Head, you as the Property Manager will take control of a portfolio of 160, you will be given full support from an experienced Leasing Consultant and with a dedicated BDM & full time accounts person your only focus is to run this portfolio perfectly.
A Monday to Friday role only you will be in charge of:
- Repairs & maintenance management
- Arrears management
- In/outgoing and routine inspections
- Conduct regular rental reviews
- Client relationship management
- Liaising with landlords
- Attending tribunal, dispute resolution
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years Property Managers experience
- REST experience preferred
- A focus on delivering excellent service
- Sound attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- An outgoing personality with work hard/ have fun personality
This is a chance to join an office that believes in rewarding hard work & there are some amazing social functions throughout the year. As a business that believes in large amounts of ongoing training their is the potential for their staff to progress & further their career.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click apply to submit your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.