PROPERTY MANAGER LOWER NORTH SHORE
My client is one of the leading agencies within Australia, known for being the most innovative, strategic and forward thinking offices in the real estate industry. Their highly systematised team offers an abundance of support and guidance along with their Ultra-modern offices which are situated within the Lower North Shore offer an extremely professional environment.
This role will see you working Monday to Friday under a senior property manager, assisting with the management of 150 properties .With no accounts or leasing this role will allow you to take the time to thoroughly care for the properties and clients. You will also need to liaise with both tenants and landlords with a high level of customer service and attention to detail. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Day to day management of 150 properties
- Arrears control & rental reviews
- Landlord & tenant liaison
- Preparation & attendance at tribunal
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
- Lease preparations & negotiations
To be considered for this role you will need a minimum of 2 years' experience in running your own portfolio or working with assistance in Property Management.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Be proficient in using REST along with strong knowledge of the Act
- A current drivers licence + reliable car
- Immaculate and sharp presentation
- Positive and ambitious attitude, strong team player
This young team have a great social vibe with plenty of team building incentives. Christmas parties around the corner, fun Melbourne Cup days. If you would like the opportunity to be a part of this high energy, fun and social team that offers great support with great career progression, please apply today!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Laura Boucher on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.