Our client has recently expanded their property management department and are looking for someone with great experience to come in and look after the 300 property portfolio. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Arrears management day to day
- Oversee rental reviews & lease renewals
- Attend tribunal (with support)
- Repairs & maintenance management
- Looking after allocated new business leads
- Communication with Tenants & Landlords
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Min 2 years Exp
- Impeccable presentation
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Reliable car and valid Drivers Licence
- Great attitude
- Must work well in a team
This office has an unrivalled reputation and is without a doubt the dominant Agency in the area. With a successful, social and fast paced culture along with their amazing office location, this Agency is looking for someone with experience who can slot into their close knit team.
Don't miss an amazing opportunity to join this outstanding team!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Madeline Englezos on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.