My client is a large and multi-faceted property group that works across commercial, residential and development, they are based in stunning warehouse style offices with a close knit, professional team. This is a national company with a large number of staff and a strong well known reputation in the industry. This client can provide an incredible opportunity for career progression in a collaborative and forward thinking environment.
Step away from your traditional residential real estate office and into a corporate environment working directly for the Developer. This role is a fast paced and will see you manage a mixed portfolio of 160 residential and commercial properties with the help of another experienced commercial Property Manager. This portfolio will further grow over the coming 12 months and offers you the chance to work with some of Sydney's most beautifully developed apartments.
- Manage repairs and maintenance
- In/Outgoing and routine inspection reports
- Manage tenant and Landlord relationships
- Screen applications, reference checking and lease preparation
- Arrears management
- Rental reviews and lease renewals
- Leasing of vacant properties
- A current Certificate of Registration
- Experience managing your own residential portfolio
- Knowledge of Console highly desirable
- Immaculate presentation
- High level of customer service
- Own reliable car and a clean driver's licence
- Can do attitude with the ability to work Saturdays as required
Benefits & Culture:
- $75,000 + comms on leasing and new business
- Work directly for the developer
- Learn about commercial portfolio management
- No accounts
- Only work Saturday as required, up to twice per month
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.