About the client:
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a high performing franchise office that provides an impeccable standard of service to their clientele. Situated in a buzzing and vibrant inner west suburb join this dynamic team who have great industry experience and knowledge & who also enjoy social catch ups.
About the role:
You will be managing a portfolio of 110 properties and must be honest, hardworking and trust worthy. As a long term prospect this role can provide great opportunity grow into a management role.
Your duties will include:
- Ingoing/outgoing & periodic inspections
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Rental reviews and lease renewals
- Repairs and maintenance, rent arrears
- Exceptional time management, conflict resolution, negotiation and communication skills
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current Certificate of Registration & reliable car
- Min 2 years as a Property Manager
- Have a passion for the industry and Property Management
- Immaculate presentation
- High levels of organisational skills
- Knowledge of Property tree
Benefits and Culture:
You'll love going to work every day with this close knit, young & fun team who look to succeed in everything that they do. With a Principal who believes in plenty of work / life balance and who is passionate about taking this business to the next level there is an abundance of training on a weekly and monthly basis and plenty of opportunity to further progress your career. Working in a Monday to Friday role in Property Management role this is a dream, don't miss out!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.