About the client:
Our client recognises the importance of property management & ensures it is at the forefront of their business model. Join one of the largest property management teams on the Northern Beaches, who invest in training their staff with a long term career progression plan already stepped out. Walk out of the office everyday feeling like you have accomplished something.
About the role:
You will be managing a portfolio of 200 properties and developing your skillset further to take the next step up into a senior management position. Duties include:
- Ingoing/Outgoing & periodic inspections
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Rental reviews and lease renewals
- Some repairs and maintenance
- No accounts and no leasing
- Admin support throughout the office
- Tribunal experience ideal but not essential
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current Certificate of Registration & reliable car
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 2+ years property management experience
- Immaculate presentation
- Motivated to be the best and join a high performing team
- High levels of organisational skills
Benefits and Culture:
Join a team culture that is like being part of a family with awesome incentives like subsidised gym & yoga membership & loads of social catch ups. This company invests in their team and is looking for an individual who wants to be a part of their motivated and high performing team for the long term. Great work life balance!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.