This sleek inner city franchise group has a beautifully appointed office and a dynamic sales and property management team that has operated for over 6 years in their core area. In the heart of the CBD's prestige east, join this boutique brand that is one of the most respected and aspiring in Australia as a property manager.
Join this forward thinking and market leading agency as a property manager with your main tasks including:
- Portfolio of 80 properties which is growing exponentially
- Tenant and landlord liaising
- Repairs and maintenance
- Arrears, renewals and rent reviews
- Ingoings, Outgoings and Routine inspections
- No accounts, no new business and no leasing
- Tribunal experience advantageous
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Career property manager comfortable handling a portfolio on their own
- Highly organised and a great team player
- Solid knowledge of the Act
- Ability to be able to talk to high end clientele
- Positive and can do attitude
- Immaculate presentation
Benefits and Culture:
Join a social and tight knit team that have developed a highly rewarding office culture where everyone is treated with respect. Leave the office with a sense of accomplishment every day. This is a high performing office who work hard and take care of their staff. Amazing opportunity to be able to grow a portfolio if the successful candidate desires.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.