Based in the Hills District this established office is run by an entrepreneurial and growth focused business owner. A tight knight team, excellent scope for career growth over the coming years this is a business that can take your career places!
This role calls for a motivated and forward thinking Property Manager that will manage a growing residential portfolio of 100 properties. As this portfolio grows you will have the scope to step up as a Team Leader to manage the property management department and really grow this part of the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all Landlord & tenant communication
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
- Prepare for & attend tribunal
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Arrears & repairs management
- Business development from your portfolio & your network
- A minimum 5 year's experience managing a residential portfolio
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A clean drives Licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of Property Tree highly desirable but not essential
- Immaculate presentation & clear communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the ACT
- Ability to bring on new managements & help grow the portfolio
- Monday - Friday with alternate Saturdays (a day off in lieu will be provided)
- Up to $75,000
- Growth focused role with incredible long-term opportunities
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.