Based in the North West of Sydney this established franchise group has span across The Hills and Western Sydney, taking advantage of some of the fastest growing house pockets in Sydney there is great opportunity for a rewarding long term career. A small office that is looking to grow further over the next 12-18 months and wants an experienced Property Manager to join in on this exciting growth.
This role calls for a motivated and forward thinking individual that will manage a residential portfolio of 140 properties, as this portfolio grows you will have more of a landlord focus as there will be another Property Manager that will help you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all Landlord & tenant communication
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
- Prepare for & attend tribunal
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Arrears management & manage repairs
- Convert sales leads into new managements
- Leasing, lease preparation & lodging bonds
- A minimum 2 years' experience managing a residential portfolio
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A clean drives Licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of Property Tree highly desirable but not essential
- Immaculate presentation & clear communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the ACT
- Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday
- No Accounts, No BDM
- Easy parking
- Established brand
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.