Based in the North West of Sydney this established office has span across The Hills and Western Sydney, taking advantage of some of the fastest growing pockets in Sydney there is great opportunity for a rewarding long term career. A friendly office that is looking to grow their team is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join in on this exciting growth.
This role calls for a motivated and forward thinking individual that will manage a residential portfolio of 150 - 200 properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all Landlord & tenant communication
- Ingoing & outgoing inspections
- Prepare for & attend tribunal
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Arrears management & manage repairs
- Convert sales leads into new managements
- A minimum 3 years' experience managing a residential portfolio
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A clean drivers Licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of Console highly desirable but not essential
- Immaculate presentation & clear communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the ACT
- Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday
- No Accounts
- Easy parking
- Established brand
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.