In this dynamic role, you should be confident in managing a portfolio of 200 properties on the North Shore of Sydney and be able to provide leadership to a junior. Prove to be highly organised, able to problem solve, apply a strong attention to detail and use initiative to forward plan and multi task. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a prestigious global organisation and be part of a friendly and hardworking team.
You will be looking after an immaculately maintained portfolio.
You will NOT be required to do Accounts or any BDM.
There are pliantly of KPI bonuses available.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Arrears management
- Repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, outgoings and routine inspections
- Rental reviews and increases
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Client relationship management
- Attend tribunal
- Occasional Open homes
- Manage and train a Junior
Skills and Experience:
- Confident in managing a portfolio
- Great written and verbal skills
- Current Certificate of Registration is essential
- Car and valid Driver's license
- Immaculate presentation
- Great and positive attitude
- Great organizational skills
The Office & Benefits:
Our client is a highly regarded office located on the North Shore. Running for over 30 years, they are one of the most highly regarded offices in the industry. Positions with this office are rare so don't miss this great opportunity to join a great team with amazing support! APPLY TODAY!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.