We are looking for a seasoned Property Manager to join this upcoming, fast paced award winning team of eight. Located in the Willoughby area with stunning offices and the latest technology, this is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to make this small clean and very much ahead of arrears portfolio their own.
Each day will see you carrying out the following duties:
- Conduct outgoing & periodic inspections
- Assisting with rental arrears
- Organising repairs & maintenance
- Arrange & send inspection letters
- Prepare lease documents & lease sign-ups
- Manage & organise key procedures
- A genuine passion for property management
A property manager with at least 1-2 year's experience will be perfect for this role, you will possess the following:
- A current Certificate or Real Estate Licence
- Own reliable vehicle
- Sound knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Genuine passion for property management
- $60,000 package
- Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Modern office with good systems and latest technology
Apply in strict confidence to:
Hannah Forbes on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.