A fast paced Property Manager Role working with a great Property Management team in one of the CBD's best Real Estate Offices. Each of your days will be different but will include:
- Following up repairs & maintenance
- Preparing lease documentation
- Arranging routine inspections and posting letters
- Sending out lease renewal notices
- Filing & admin work
- Working closely under Senior Property Managers
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following:
- Current certificate of registration
- A reliable car and a valid driver's licence
- 12-18 months experience in a similar role
- Great enthusiasm
- Passion for Real Estate
- Strong customer service skills
- Great presentation and communication
- Upbeat energy
- Must work well in a team environment
- Young, fun social team
- Top Sydney restaurants offered as incentives
- Amazing location near Ultimo
- Great career progression
- Parking provided
- Clock on and off on time every day
- Extremely systemised office
This office has an unrivalled reputation and is without a doubt the dominant Agency in the area. With a successful, social and fast paced culture along with their amazing office location, this Agency is looking for someone with experience who can slot into their close knit team.
Don't miss an amazing opportunity to join this outstanding team!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jo Brzeska on 0424 124 410
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.