Looking for a role where you are treated like family and where you love coming to work each day? This Director has created one of the kindest & fairest cultures in the industry!
This franchise group has recently moved into fully renovated offices in the vibrant Inner City marketplace. As part of a leading franchise group this office and this group pride themselves on providing some of the best training in the business and they are also known as the franchise group who really look after their franchise groups and their teams!
Working in the vibrant City Fringe / Inner West market place you will be responsible for looking after a meticulously maintained Residential portfolio (no skeletons in the closet) all locally in the Inner West area. With loads of ongoing training and development and under the guidance of a hands on Director there is plenty of room to progress into a Senior Property Manager role within this growing business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing Landlord and Tenant correspondence
- In-going, outgoing and periodic inspections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Ideally mid month and EOM on REST
- Tribunal, bond and insurance claims
The candidate successful in securing this role will:
- Have at least 2 years experience as a Property Manager
- Have a great a great work ethic and is kind and endearing
- Demonstrated but can be firm when needed
- Strong knowledge of the Act
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Hold relevant industry qualifications, drivers license and car
Does this sound like your perfect role and are you keen to learn more? Contact me today to apply!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: