This leading independent Agency has been established in the area for over 15 years. Highly regarded for their excellent service in Property Management they have a close knit team who are like a small family and their staff retention is simply brilliant!
A full 360 Property Manager role looking after a perfectly maintained portfolio of 80 as well as all the new business responsibilities. Working under the guidance of the Senior Property Manager you will be given all the support you need to get the job done perfectly and to top it off it's a 9am -5pm role only!
Each of your days will involve:
- Showing properties for lease to prospective tenants
- Reference checking
- Tenancy documentation and administration
- Lease preparation & bond lodgment
- Repairs & Maintenance coordination
- Renewals and rental reviews
Will be someone who has at least 2 years' experience as a Property Manager and is an excellent communicator who is extremely organized and passionate about Property Management.
Essentials for this role include:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using REST, Inspect Real Estate, Inspect Manager, Agentbox
- Hold relevant industry qualifications (Certificate of Registration is essential) and a current driver's license
This is a team that will reward you for your hard-work and who promote from within. Working side by side with your colleagues in a close knit, small office, this is a great opportunity for a Property Manager / Business Development Manager who is looking for longevity and stability in a fun and outgoing environment.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Lauren Young on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs. Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.