This office is without a doubt one of our "employers of choice". With an impeccable reputation this offices is one of the longest standing in the Inner West and their loyal client base have been with them for over 30 years! With their most recent Property Manager leaving after 25 years this is an office that must be seen to be believed!
Working in a Property Management team of 5, this team is committed to delivering an unsurpassed level of service, the Property Manager role currently offered is a full 360 degree Property Management role with the assistance of a full time Property Officer and full time accounts person.
Each of your days will include:
- Overseeing your own individual portfolio of 200
- Attending Inspections, routines, ingoings/outgoings
- Liaising with both Tenants and Landlords
- Property Officer support
- Repairs and maintenance, liaising with contractors
- Tribunal attendance and preparation
- NO ACCOUNTS
A Property Manager with at least 3 years experience will be perfect for this role, you will also possess the following:
- A current C of R or Real Estate license
- Sound knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Solid customer service skills with good follow up
- The ability to work as part of a real team that has your back
In return for your brilliant work in managing this portfolio you will be given brilliant work / life balance with a 9-5 work day, great co-workers who will support you, ongoing training, some fabulous social events and easy on street parking within a stones throw of the office!
If you are ready for the Property Management role you thought didn't exist then I need to talk to you about this opportunity!Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click "apply now" to submit your CV Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles. www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment