My client is a group that are a well-known and an experienced agency in their area that have an award winning team in their network and offer over 50 years combined experience. They are constantly demonstrating outstanding results across both sales and property management and are currently looking for a great Property Officer to join their growing team.
Our client is looking for a superstar property officer to work alongside a senior property manager in a pod structure with tasks including:
- Assisting with the management of 280 properties
- Rent renewals and reviews
- Ingoings, outgoing, routines
- Leasing and processing of applications
- Use of REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver’s license
- Immaculately presented
- Minimum 12 months experience in real estate
- REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager knowledge advantageous
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
Benefits and Culture:
Provided with daily mentoring and guidance from an exceptional senior property manager, you will also have access to some of the industry’s best trainers. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a company that truly values their team members.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741.
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: