Our client provides the highest standard of service to their clientele across Sydney. Located on the beautiful Northern Beaches in a buzzing and vibrant location this office is part of an ever growing National Franchise Group. Join this dynamic team who have great industry experience and knowledge & who also enjoy social catch ups.
You will be assisting a senior property manager and developing your skills to eventually handle a portfolio of 150 properties on your own:
- Assisting with Ingoing/Outgoing & periodic inspections
- Liaising with tenants
- Assisting with leasing and preparing properties for market
- Repairs and maintenance
- Open for inspections which is shared through the office
- Ad hoc administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Driver license and reliable car
- Leasing/Reception experience looking to step up into property management
- Property officer looking to take on their own portfolio
- Motivated attitude
- Immaculate presentation
- High levels of organisational skills
- Knowledge of REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager systems is an advantage
Benefits and Culture:
Join a team part of a large national franchise with exceptional staff retention and work alongside a senior property manager to assist in advancing you're skillset. The team are professional and hardworking and have a great team relationship who also enjoy the social side of a work life balance too!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.