Incredible opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Property Officer to step into a role with the leaders in the real estate market on Sydney's Prestigious North Shore. Supporting a young, vibrant and buzzing Property Management team you will gain great training and support to ensure you perform at your peak and grow into managing your own Portfolio in the future. This large & rapidly expanding company can offer you rapid career progression in turn for your hard work.
You will be working alongside 2 highly experienced Property Managers with the vision to run your own portfolio in the future. This role is Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu and you will be responsible for:
- Advertising vacant properties online
- Open for inspections
- Prepare leases, data entry & maintenance
- Follow up all phone & email inquiry from prospective tenants
- Process rental applications & references
- Repairs and maintenance
- Routine inspections
- Ingoing / outgoing inspections
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Min 12 months Property Management experience
- Immaculate presentation
- Team player and happy to be office all rounder
- Punctual, organised and confident
- Reliable car and driver's license
- Knowledge of Console
Benefits and Culture:
Join a brand that is at the fore front of innovation and training. Acknowledged worldwide as one of the leading players in Real Estate, the local offices are a tight nit group that love to see their staff progress within the business. With great social activities and hands on support this team boast innovation, integrity and excellence in all that they do.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.